I swear, keeping a clean home is a a full time job! I have been trying to do a little 'spring cleaning' the last few days and it is a LOT of work! It seems every time I get one mess taken care of, there are two more to tackle.
Today I have been trying to finish my ever-growing pile of laundry, and clean the kitchen and dining room. I decided the high chair was long overdue for a cleaning, and man was I right! That thing was CAKED with crumbs and spills! Luckily I could just toss the seat cover and straps in the wash so that was easy. It should be in fine shape when I put them back on!
I'm hoping to give the floors in the laundry room, kitchen, and dining room a thorough scrubbing, and finish off the laundry and dishes. We'll see what Zander will give me time for! It sure feels good to get so much done!
Also I have been trying to catch up on 'paperwork' lately. This morning I had to call a magazine company who keeps billing me for a magazine I don't get, the insurance company about a dental claim (which turned into me calling a dentist I went to LAST year because they billed my insurance for something they didn't do), I also had to pay the bill for Z's 9 month check up and pay for the doctors portion of my colonoscopy! I also called in a refill for Z's reflux medicine and this afternoon I need to call the lady at the bank to go over some of the terms of our mortgage. Can I just say that buying a house is an exhausting process, and we haven't even found a home yet!!!!
Now I just need to figure out if I want to keep getting the newspaper or not, since my subscription is about up. I like getting the coupons, but I usually throw the rest away so it is kind of wasteful. I probably will go another six months, then we can re-assess when we get into a house.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Cleaning the house is the worst!
ReplyDeleteLoved reading about your cloth diapers and see the newly bought ones.