Thursday, January 14, 2010

Johnson and Johnson Deal, 96% off!!!

Right now there is a great deal available on Johnson and Johnson products! There are $2.00 coupons available for several brands including Aveeno and Clean & Clear. Also there is a $10.00 rebate available if you buy $30.00 worth of participating items. Now lots of places around town are having sales too which can make these items free or almost free, however due to the popularity of Pinching your Pennies, everytime I go for sales like this they are out of the things I want.

So I came up with my own sweet deal! Right now there is a coupon for $10.00 off a new or transferred prescription at K Mart. I needed a refill on Zander's reflux medicine, so I was able to take advantage of that, and here is how my deal played out.

  • I bought 6 items for a total of $36.49
  • Some items were on sale, saving $3.00
  • I had a $2.00 off coupon for each item, taking $12.00 off
  • I used my $10.00 gift card

This brought my total from down to $11.49. After the $10.00 mail-in-rebate, my total out of pocket will be $1.49, for a total savings of 95.92%!!!!!

Not quite free, but close enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment