Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Unbelievable Chicken!

We started grilling a lot this past summer and I came across I great recipe for chicken. The marinade is really easy, and the ingredients are pretty basic. We decided to have it for Ben's birthday and despite some issues from the propane being so cold it still turned out great! Everyone asked for the recipe so I thought I would post it here. I found it originally on allrecipes.com, which is a great site! Enjoy!

Unbelievable Chicken

1/4 c. vinegar
3 tablespoons mustard
3 cloves garlic, pressed (optional)
1 lime juiced
1/2 lemon juiced
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. salt
black pepper to taste
6 tablespoons olive oil
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves

In a large glass bowl stir together vinegar, mustard, garlic, lime and lemon juice, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Add chicken and marinade overnight.

Preheat and lightly oil outdoor grill. Cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, turning as needed.



It is so easy, and it always turns out good! Sometimes we use chicken tenders, which is nice because they cook faster. If you are short on time, you can prepare this the morning of and allow to marinade at least 6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment